This tutorial will cover how to migrate your Java application to Platform.sh.
This tutorial assumes you have
- A working Java 8 or higher application
- A text editor of your choice.
The Java Application is ready, and now the team wants to migrate to Platform.sh and enjoy the benefits of cloud computing naturally.
- Understand how Platform.sh works
- Create a new Platform.sh projects
- Create the route file to define the route, the service file to identify any services such a database that your application needs and the application file to determine how your application will be containerized and build.
- Define the Java version that you want to use.
- You can integrate to existing Github, Gitlab, or just use the remote repository that Platform.sh will provide to you.
Furthermore, we also have those guides to help you to migrate with your Spring or Jakarta EE application:
- Migrate Spring-Data JPA
- Migrate Spring-Data MongoDB
- Migrate Payara JPA
- Migrate Jakarta EE/MicroProfile
- How to migrate your Java Application from Heroku