You will need:
- Create a new Platform.sh project
- Install Mattermost from the CLI
- Create a first account and team
- Connect it to your Desktop and Mobile Mattermost clients
1. Create a new project
You can create a new project using the Platform.sh CLI tool:
After following the instructions, you will get a confirmation that a new project has been created. Copy the new project ID.
2. Initialize your project with your new project ID
<PROJECT ID>with the ID from the previous step and execute this command:
platform environment:init -p <PROJECT ID> -e master https://github.com/platformsh-templates/mattermost
3. Create a first account and team
Use the URL from the first step to visit your new Mattermost website, and complete the steps in the setup wizard.
4. Connect it to your Desktop and Mobile Mattermost clients
Once you have created an account and a team on your Mattermost server, you can log into the server from your desktop client or mobile app. See Mattermost downloads on how to get those.
The server URL is the same URL that was displayed in Step 1 of this how-to guide, the URL to your running Mattermost server.
The authentication that follows is the account you created in Step 3.